All our timber is Scandinavian and Vac Vac treated ensuring it is straight and will endure the elements, resistant against rot and insect
All our timber is either FSC or PEFC Certified ✓
Our stock include the following:
- Description - Spruce (Whitewood). Planed and finished with eased edges.
- Available lengths - 2.4m, 4.8m, 5.4m
- Typical Applications - Studwork (Internal timber frame walls), joists for roofs and floors, and all structural and general joinery applications.
- Description - Premium Structural Timber
- Available lenghts - 4.8m
- Typical Applications - Studwork, joists for roofs and floors, and all structural and general joinery applications.
- Description - The densest timber we carry in stock and comes in the biggest range of sizes.
- Available lengths - 3.9m - 5.4m
- Typical Applications - Roof trusses, posi joists
- Description - Sawn batten,
- Available lengths - 4.8m, bundled in packs of 10.
- Typical Applications - Used as a fixing point for roof tiles on a pitched roof.
- Description - Laminated timber, surfaced on four sides and chamfered
- Available lengths - Up to 12m
- Typical Applications - Roof and floor beams, load bearing columns, stairs and more.
If you require your materials to be cut to size, we offer a Timber
Bulk orders can be organised on request. For futher information Contact Us.